>Some good news.

>My stomach has been feeling fine for the past two days thanks to the fantaaaaaastic peeelsa my Doctor gava me. Si, si.

The Twat, whom I love dearly, is not being loved dearly at the moment. He’s being a fucking pain in the arse and only told me a couple of hours later that he’s been throwing up all afternoon and feels like shit. Well, Dude, how was I to know. I’m not fucking psychic. Whooops, I be woman, therefore I am. I ended up telling him to buy a laptop and pursue the internet in another room.

Oh god – I didn’t mean that. If he spends money on a laptop then we’re royally screwed in every sense possible, not including ASD (Annual Shag Day) – that really doesn’t look as if it’s going to happen, so no screw there. Well, we’d be screwed everywhere else then. And it won’t be pleasant.

The Twat is just having an ‘off’ day which means that I won’t have to talk to him, can do my own thang and be happy in my own little way. Sounds rather soopah to me.

And darling Quickos should be making a come-back any day soon. He is getting on very well with Herman but we are experiencing a few FTP problems which could be the fault of Flickr, Blogger or our host thingy people. Once it’s sorted, Quickos will be back and I really am looking forward to that.

Herman is eating more, but still only weighs 3grs.

That’s not very much, is it.

And the Twat told me to measure Herman using a tape measure.

“Well, he’s not bent, is he?”

Aaaarrrghhh.

1. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 7:14 am | Permalink

nice to hear you are feeling a little better, but keep an eye on it.

2. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 7:33 am | Permalink

How many pills have you taken …. exactly?

3. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:09 am | Permalink

Talking about Quickos reminded me that a saw a weird character peering through my kitchen window the other day. At the time was just telling a friend about the size of a fish I caught.
    Oh, glad to hear that you are feeling better, and that all is as it should be in your hovel.

4. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Glad you are on the mend. Shame about the other half. It’s all a git ying and yang innit – whatever that means!

5. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:44 am | Permalink

git = bit, sorry I was practising my ventriloquism.

6. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

3grs? What does that mean?
    ASD is doomed? Yeh, right!

7. Z
    Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:45 pm | Permalink

Half a teaspoon of salt weighs 6 grams. No wonder we’ve not been able to see a picture of this tortoise yet. It’s not a tortoise, it’s a newt. Your newt.

8. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

NO! Go to the Quickos link – they are playing together there. Really!

9. Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

Blimey, I only came to catch up with what I’ve missed in the last couple of weeks, and it’s like Emergency Ward Ten in here. Get well soon, both of you. I hereby grant a postponement of ASD on behalf of FOB (The Federation of Occasional Bonks).

10. Posted Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Yay! Quickos is back! Fantastic!

11. Posted Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 2:10 am | Permalink

Glad u seem to be on the mend Yay!!!