Things I do for fun.

Pot of moisturising cream
I enjoy spending the good part of an hour washing moisturising cream off toilet doors and the surrounding area. It’s very therapeutic especially when you have to try, unsuccessfully, to get half of the stuff out of the key hole.

This is Todd’s latest temper tantrum – he threw it at the door from the bathroom because I wouldn’t give him €10 to pay back a friend.

The loo does, at least, smell nice now.

1. Posted Friday, July 16, 2010 at 11:35 am | Permalink

the boy’s got good aim, you have to give him that. What are the odds against getting all that moisturising cream into the keyhole?

Posted Friday, July 16, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

I guess the anger management classes didn’t work. Maybe he should look into a career as a baseball pitcher or cricket bowler?

3. Posted Friday, July 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

Looks like seagull crap!
    Hope you slapped him!!

4. Posted Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

I hope he learnt that even though the cream went everywhere he still didn’t get €10

5. Posted Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:01 am | Permalink

No Anji – he just left and didn’t come back until 6 the next morning.

6. Posted Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

your son has moisturising cream ?
    change the locks while he’s out – that’ll teach him

Direct him to his new sleeping area in the shed

7. Posted Monday, July 19, 2010 at 5:14 am | Permalink

i could say something smartass about moisturiizing, cream and wood…but I won’t.

oh, and then there’s sticking things in keyholes….

8. Posted Monday, July 19, 2010 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I’ve only just noticed that the piece of metal holding the handle and keyhole is dented…. Now that makes 2 doors that that boy has ruined.

9. Posted Monday, July 19, 2010 at 8:49 am | Permalink

How old is he really? Three?

10. Posted Monday, July 19, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

Are you counting the days until you can change the locks?

11. Audrey
    Posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 9:16 am | Permalink

He should have been cleaning it up himself. And if he refused, swap the door with his. Withdraw labour. Do not meet aggression with aggression. This will sort itself out, but it will take time.

12. Posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 10:20 am | Permalink

Audrey – he’d left the house before I even saw the mess. I was, admittedly, scared that he would come home as I was alone so I called his father’s mother and explained. She took it up from there although the story he told her was quite, quite different. Obviously.

13. Posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Wretched boy!

14. Posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

I absolutely agree with Bart on this one. Any chance you can tell him he’s behaving like a three year old when he does things like that?

15. Posted Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 12:50 am | Permalink

If he was mine I would sell him on the Slave Market, or swap him for a can of Fosters.

16. Posted Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Permalink

You should’ve used his underpants [fresh, clean ones] to wipe it off…the insides of the underpants…so when he wears ’em…

It must’ve been scary for you.

17. Posted Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 5:16 am | Permalink

Damn teenagers……there should to be a special place for them all to be locked up until the age of 20…not saying they get better….don’t want to give you any false hope :/

Posted Friday, July 23, 2010 at 2:19 am | Permalink

Maybe it’s time for you and the Twat to move to Twatislavia or the ancestral McCarthy family estate and pool hall. Just don’t tell Todd.