Todd

Todd and his Mohawk looking happy. I bumped into Tatiana in the supermarket and she told me that he has gone to Poland for a week to be with his girlfriend. Now I know how his dad copes with the boy – I certainly can’t.

There again, I wouldn’t part with my money for Todd to go on holiday, he doesn’t deserve it.

He’s lovely to photograph though.

1. Posted Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

and very obviously your son!

2. Posted Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Permalink

Indeed, he does as they say, take a loverly picture …….

3. Posted Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Yup

Ears, chin & nose from his mom.

B-)

Even inclined his head much as you do for your photy

4. Posted Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

Well, there has to be at least one positive thing about the lad and he’s certainly good looking. No doubt he’s saving all his nicer side for his girlfriend.

5. judith
    Posted Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

of course they save their best for the girlfriend! sorry…mother of a 31 yearold student.

6. Posted Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

It is a lovely picture of him. I’d like to bet that his girlfriend’s family think that he’s the bee’s knees.

7. Posted Monday, July 26, 2010 at 9:43 am | Permalink

When Todd reaches the age of 50 (if he makes it that far), he will be going on at his children about their manners, general behaviour and style of dress etc. Perhaps then he will realise what distress he put you through.

What do they say? “What goes around, comes around”. So true.

My old Dad always told me off for being a “Teddy Boy” and out all hours. That is until I found out what he was like in the 30’s; driving his parents up the wall with his behaviour!

8. Posted Monday, July 26, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Send him out modelling, might as well make some money out of him! They break your heart and your bank balance but mostly they come good in the end – trust me, I have 3 sons and I have been there!

9. Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 1:14 am | Permalink

Yes, he sure is a good-lookin’ boy. And the mohawk thing is not as mohawkish as I’d thought.

Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 3:13 am | Permalink

That is so far from a mohawk that he should get his money back from the salon. Maybe it will be enough to replace the broken jar of moisturising cream…

11. impressed
    Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

gosh the family resemblance is striking! and he’s cute! though i might be scared of him if i was older and frailer.

12. Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

Yes, his mohawk is pretty lame – he forgets that I once ‘lived’ in England where people had real mohawks. This is supposedly the ‘in’ look… but yes, he’s not bad looking.

13. Eveready Edward
    Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Send him to the French Foreign Legion to give him some discipline and then on to the career in modeling

14. Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

Lets hope that when he has children they are just like him, and I don’t mean just the looks.

15. Posted Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

Hope the mohawk grows, and he gets to color it.

16. Sewmouse
    Posted Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

Wendy has the right of it. The time has come, Zoe. You must follow in the footsteps of all the Mothers before you and cast the Mother’s Curse upon your teenaged offspring:

“When you are my age – I hope you have a son JUST LIKE YOU.”

Then smile. Wickedly.

And join with your anscestors and elder sisters who share the wicked smile.

*smiling.*

17. Posted Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Sewmouse and Wendy – I’ve tried that. Really, I have. I’m at my wit’s end.

18. FJ
    Posted Friday, July 30, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

Is it just me or does he look a little like Peter Andre?

19. Posted Friday, July 30, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Suddenly everybody is going to Poland.
    Maybe travel will help him to realise how fortunate he is.

20. Posted Friday, July 30, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

BTW re the last post I later remembered two head shaped dents – one in my new fridge freezer and one in a loo wall – courtesy of my two sons having a barney. One forgets – angels now;)

21. Coffdrop
    Posted Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

>> Sewmouse and Wendy – I’ve tried that. Really, I have. I’m at my wit’s end <<

Then it's time to change the locks. 8^)

22. Posted Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 2:16 am | Permalink

You know, last time I went to Poland to be with my girlfriend, Mrs. Ricardipus was very cross.

One Trackback

1. By » Blog Archive » The good old days on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 10:15 am

[…] commented on a recent post from Zoe about her son, Todd, whos seems to be a bit of a “tearaway” as my old Gran (silly old bat!) used to say […]