Having a shower.

Having a shower 4

Some people, whose name I won’t mention, are so demanding. Here’s your christmas card, Vicus.

Share/Bookmark

1. Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

I appear to have stumbled onto a specialist site.

2. Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

That’s no good! Where are the tits?

3. Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Feeling very light headed.

4. Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

I can totally empathize. I once broke my foot in what sounds like the same place as yours and having a shower was such an adventure! Going up and down the stairs was not just that, but downright scary till I figured the tactic of sliding down on my bottom – and then crawling back up.
    It’s just so undignified to break a bone in your foot, isn’t it?

5. Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Oh I remember having to do that. It does not make showers easy but you do have one thing to really look forward to. When you get the cast off and put clean socks on for the first time it will feel better then sex (at least it did for me after two months of having a cast).

6. Posted Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:05 am | Permalink

Tinsel, fairy lights, baubles needed to make it real festive. Oooh, ooh, this gives me an idea…while you’re house-bound, design accessories that can be pasted on casts.

7. Posted Friday, December 31, 2010 at 2:08 am | Permalink

Reminds me of the Elephant Man for some odd reason…

Posted Friday, December 31, 2010 at 6:39 am | Permalink

You didn’t have to break your foot just to post a sexy photo! But GG is right — your cast seems too plain. You have an image to uphold. Add some Swarovski crystals (aka rhinestones) and sequins to glam it up and make Buck House Betty jealous.

9. Posted Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

Poor you – I do sympathize. I had three leg fractures before I learnt to take proper care and who knew that bones could be so painful.
    All best wishes for a speedy recovery and a fresh, wonderful start in 2011.

10. Posted Friday, December 31, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

Thank goodness you got your water heater fixed last year. hope you don’t have to suffer for much longer.

All my best wishes for 2011. Hope next year finds you in a happier situation.

11. Posted Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 10:47 am | Permalink

Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year and hoping everything improves for you in 2011. Bisous.

12. Posted Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 2:18 am | Permalink

Have a Moderately Happy New Year, and lets hope that things get better for you as the time wears on!

I have made a little something to help you in your hour of need. I originally made it for John G, but the ungrateful so-n’-so didn’t want it!

13. Posted Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 11:34 am | Permalink

Keith, thank you – but could you line it with cushions, please?

14. Posted Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Would you like me to come and push you around in it too?

(I’ve always wanted to push you around)

15. Posted Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

Oh yes, that would be nice.

16. Posted Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:12 am | Permalink

I think he means bossing you around, Zoe.

17. Posted Monday, January 3, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

I’ll bring a wheel chair and push.

Sorry about the foot.

Happy New Year!!

18. Posted Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

GG – no! He didn’t ;)

19. Posted Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Oh yes I did!

20. Posted Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 12:41 am | Permalink

Can I call you Long John Silver now?

Happy New Year!

21. Posted Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

Good God girl, your not safe to be left alone.