A Zoeism.

Zoe: “Do you subscribe to Private Eye?”
“Yes – well, it’s a gift from my parents.”
“Oh.”
“You don’t seem too happy about it, Zoe.”
“Well, I don’t usually do VD, but it’s a nice present to give.”

Share/Bookmark

1. Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

??

2. Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

VD – as in Valentine’s Day.

3. Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

I should not have read the coments. Now that I know what ‘VD’ is, it no longer seems funny.

4. Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

Zoeisms need much thought, Twatisms are very obvious ….. isms, of course, reflect the real world …..

5. Hilde
    Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

VooDoo ?

Must admit that I don’t like intials

6. chins
    Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

n i thot VD was the one that we used to study in our Biology textbooks.. n i was wondering why will someone want to gift that?? unless he / she is a cheap hooker.. ;)

7. Posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

If your total gorgeousity was any factor in deciding whether you receive Heaven or not, I’d say you’re definitely in. God bless.

8. Posted Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 2:54 am | Permalink

I couldn’t think of one person who does VD.

9. Posted Friday, February 4, 2011 at 2:29 am | Permalink

Very Droll.

Posted Friday, February 4, 2011 at 5:41 am | Permalink

Awwwwww, it sounds like Zoe has a li’l crush on someone! WAY TO GO, GIRL!

(Those blushes just make your tiara sparkle more….:-)!)

11. Posted Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 10:34 am | Permalink

Never underestimate VD. The threat of it kept many of us virgins for years.